Reference: WPD-En Posting date: 07/09/2017 Closing date: 07/10/2017 Location: Sofia
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing in long-term relationships with our clients and striving to provide excellent customer experience.
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising nature leads to discovering fresh new ways to create a lasting brand for their clients that delivers proven results in both conversions and audience engagement.
WORKING with EUROCCOR & the client
Together with our client we are driven by a collaborative culture where we challenge each other to find new ways to be better, faster and smarter at what we do.
We are looking for WordPress Developers for our vibrant Sofia office. The successful candidate will be proud of their code capabilities and is capable of owning a project through all stages from concept to go-live. You will be comfortable with process and detail and agile enough to think on your feet or out of the box when needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, particularly WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites across different browsers and devices
- Experience with multisite, highly customized WordPress implementations
- Problem-solving and analytical capacity, coupled with a pragmatic approach
- Team player
- Fluent in English with great communication skills
- Building/Modifying template and theme developments as well as Plug in and extension development from scratch
- Understand best practices and be able to work out and develop solutions based on uninformed and sometimes unclear briefs
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Perform continual maintenance checks to ensure optimal site performance
- Perform browser compatibility assessments and testing
- Manage web projects requests, including creating project plans, communicating plans to Cross Functional Teams, testing and quality assurance for new pages/features and managing to project milestones
- Continuously find, follow, recommend and implement WordPress best-practices that improve sit performance, engagement and conversion
Interested? Visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/euroccor.bg and get in touch with us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to apply? Send your CV to email@example.com - We look forward to your application, Good luck! Apply