Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing in long-term relationships with our clients and striving to provide excellent customer experience.
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising nature leads to discovering fresh new ways to create a lasting brand for their clients that delivers proven results in both conversions and audience engagement.
WORKING with EUROCCOR & the client
Together with our client we are driven by a collaborative culture where we challenge each other to find new ways to be better, faster and smarter at what we do. We are searching for a junior English speaking Web Designer to join our Operations team and to help us develop the next generation of responsive websites for our customers across 16 countries.
Are you passionate about designing functional and striking websites that will deliver performance and stunning reactions for our small business clients? Are you a natural, driven designer with an eye for detail? Check here below the requirements!
- Creating exceptional UX and well designed websites on our state-of-the-art responsive website building platforms
- Working alongside a team Web Designers, coaching and inspiring them to deliver great products
- Reviewing produced websites to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Developing and capturing best practices
- Maintaining training materials to enhance design efficiency and standards
- Working with a cross-functional team to push the envelope of web design
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
- knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for sharing knowledge with others
- Digital person who believes in change and flexibility
- experience is an asset
- knowledge of Italian is an asset (not required)
- Demonstrated experience from UX design (required)
- Demonstrated experience in responsive website design
Interested? Visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/euroccor.bg and get in touch with us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to apply? Send your CV to email@example.com - We look forward to your application, Good luck!