Insurance Claims Administrator with Dutch
What you would do:
As an Insurance Claims Administrator, you will be responsible for drawing up and managing non-life contracts, as well as for handling claims linked to these contracts. Main lines of activities are: Account Insurance, Claims Bodily Injuries and School Injuries.
The role incorporates the whole administration of the claim file:
- reviewing, validating and signing off of documentation related to customer claim case;
- collecting data, performing analysis, and suggesting improvements;
- making decision about guarantee and coverage;
- processing payments;
- communicating via mail and phone with other departments or involved stakeholders;
- Knowledge of Windows and Office365
- Knowledge or interest in the medical field, insurance processes and claims
- Responsibility and integrity
- Time management, critical and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Excellent Dutch and English, spoken as well as written
- Very good level of French is rewarded with an extra bonus
- Secondary education diploma
- Clear criminal record
- Medical certificate
Why to choose
Embrace this great opportunity to join a committed team based at our client’s site @Varna
- Living in the sea capital of Bulgaria where you get good value for money
- Comprehensive training provided by the client
- Additional bonus for bilingual level of Dutch/French or Dutch/German
- HR Assistance in relocating to Varna
- Being part of a very committed, engaged and professional team
- Long term & stable employment with realistic growth opportunities within the bank-insurer business
You are about to register with Euroccor as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called sensitive information* other than where we ask for it, by giving us that information, you agree that we may use it in the way set out in the Privacy Information Statement (hyperlink to https://euroccor.com/privacy ).Apply
*This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.